This is a collection of simple bars that you can place at the right edge of your screen. As you can see from the preview the bars are highly customizable.
Included are the following bars:
- Month, Day, Hour, Minute, Second
- CPU (Average or up to 6 cores individually)
- HDD meters (C:\ - I:\)
- RAM usage meter
- Upload/Download meters
- Battery status
- Music player progress and controls (hover over the "MUSIC" text)
If you need to adapt one of the skins to your needs (like changing the Music player it is controlling), right-click it and choose "Edit Skin". Each skin has only minimal code and it should be immediately apparent what you need to change.
It is also very easy to create your own bars, if you want to start with a little Rainmeter coding. All you need is to create a measure that provides values in the range (0, 1). You can use the existing bars as a template.
If you find any bugs, have suggestions what could be added or have created your own bars that you would like to be included, don't hesitate to contact me.
Update 1 (version 1.2):
- Added Upload/Download and Battery Bars
- The bar light will never exceed the intended areaCredits:
The wallpaper is from the Black Background Set [link]